Our Work On: First Merchants Corporation
2. FMC approached nHarmony later with a website issue. The corporate and bank websites were distributed across several servers, they accessed different databases, and used some web page technologies with unknown risk issues. The system was quite complex and IT managers at FMC were very concerned about potential security risks. FMC wanted to revamp the website as quickly as possible, putting it all on one server, and eliminating as many potential security risks as possible.
3. Recently, FMC approached nHarmony about either recommending or developing a market research survey tool. As with nearly all bank projects, security of information was critical and staff were having difficulty locating available online tools that were inappropriate.
4. Most recently, FMC wanted a recommendation for a content manager they could use for their website. They needed to have a dynamic site, one that integrated well with their other branding, had many powerful features, and could support Internet marketing.
2. When FMC brought the website issues to nHarmony, we quickly developed a plan to capture their websites, convert them to one website using simpler technologies, and publish it on a server that the corporation could carefully control and monitor.
3. nHarmony recommended a custom survey tool for marketing research. nHarmony had developed a very secure, confidential, and anonymous online survey tool that had been used in a national study on research ethics. We proposed a customized version of these tools, one that could be run on FMC servers. nHarmony worked to develop a secure system that was very user-friendly. It sends emails and/or creates pdf files of surveys with mailing labels, integrates the information of both online and paper-based surveys, and provides real time results online and complete export files for detailed analysis.
4. nHarmony recommended Drupal as the CMS of choice for FMC (see Content Management for more info on Drupal). We then worked with FMC designers to develop the design of the site. nHarmony set up all modules, navigation, and other programming features. We recently upgraded to the newest version of Drupal, completed redesigned the website layout and interfaces, including creating some new Drupal modules. Soon we will begin a usability study of the website.
2. While we are doubtful that bank auditors would have found fault with FMCs website before nHarmony converted it, we were pleased to learn that they gave it the highest security rating after our conversion.
3. The survey tools have been well received by the Marketing Department. And FMC got a value they hadn't expected: Now they can survey groups within their organization just as easily as they survey their customers!
4. nHarmony has been able to support the design and IT departments so they do not need to become experts in Drupal. They save time and money by doing what they can, then contacting the quick and nibble nHarmony team for support.
PO Box 1938 Muncie IN 47305-1938 USA